Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted or cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Brush top of tortillas with melted butter/margarine or spray with cooking spray.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle each tortilla lightly with the cinnamon mixture.
- Cut each tortilla into wedges or strips. Arrange the pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the edges are dry and crispy, 8 to 12 minutes. Watch closely to avoid burning. Chips will crisp more as they cool.
- Allow to cool and remove from pan.
- Store leftovers in a closed bag or container.