MedlinePlus Connect is a free service of the National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). This service allows health organizations or health IT providers to link patient portals or electronic health record (EHR) systems to MedlinePlus, an authoritative up-to-date health information resource for patients, families, and health care providers.
Join the MedlinePlus Connect discussion list to keep up with developments and exchange ideas with your colleagues. This email list will be useful for health IT developers and other interested users.
To subscribe to the list, send an email to LISTSERV@LIST.NIH.GOV with the following text in the message body: Subscribe MEDLINEPLUSCONNECT Your First and Last Name
For example: Subscribe MEDLINEPLUSCONNECT Jane Smith
Please tell us if you implement MedlinePlus Connect by contacting us or posting to the email discussion list.
- How MedlinePlus Connect Works
- MedlinePlus Connect News
- Demonstrations — Web application and Web service
- Technical information for developers
- MedlinePlus Connect Users and Partners
- MedlinePlus Connect handout - PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- MedlinePlus Connect email list
- Contact MedlinePlus Connect