The following organizations are good resources for information on incontinence.
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists -- www.acog.org/~/media/for%20patients/faq139.ashx
- International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders -- www.aboutincontinence.org
- National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse -- digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/fecalincontinence
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists -- www.acog.org/~/media/for%20patients/faq081.ashx
- National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse -- kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/topics/incontinence.asp
- The Simon Foundation for Continence -- www.simonfoundation.org
Resources - incontinence
Review Date 11/9/2014
Updated by: Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Isla Ogilvie, PhD, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.