Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
This fun-to-make snack will become a family favorite
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp deli mustard
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup jarred roasted red peppers
- 2 oz low-sodium deli turkey breast
- Remove the crusts from the bread and flatten each slice with a rolling pin.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard. Spread about 1/2 tablespoon on each bread slice.
- Arrange cucumbers and red peppers evenly on each slice of bread, and top with 1/2 ounce turkey.
- Roll each slice into a log, and cut each log into four pieces with a sharp knife. Serve immediately, or refrigerate logs until ready to serve (cut prior to serving).