Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (regular or light)
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For a thinner dressing, add an extra 2 to 3 Tablespoons of buttermilk.
Recipes that make it to Food Hero have had a long journey getting there. Most of the recipes have been used by our nutrition educators in the field and then submitted to the Food Hero team to be considered for the website. Recipes have the criteria found at this link: https://foodhero.org/recipe-criteria.