Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Number of Servings: 8
- 1 package low-fat crescent rolls
- 4 ounces nonfat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil (or thyme)
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and place them on a baking sheet to bake. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and basil until smooth.
- Spread mixture on the cooled crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle the chopped vegetables and shredded cheddar cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture. Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.