Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Total time: 60 minutes
Number of Servings: 5
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast
- 2 red or green bell peppers
- 3 cups small potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dry Italian herbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Cut the chicken, peppers and potatoes into bite size chunks. Put into a large bowl. Wash hands, cutting board and knife after touching and cutting raw chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken and vegetables with the rest of the ingredients. Stir to coat evenly.
- Place the chicken and vegetables on a metal baking pan. Roast in oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft and chicken is no longer pink and the internal temperature reaches 165 °F on a food thermometer. Toss a couple times while roasting.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try with tofu, pork or beef instead of chicken.
- Roasting time will vary depending on size of pieces; smaller pieces will cook through sooner.