Dr. Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D., Director of the National Institutes of Health, recently spoke with NIH MedlinePlus magazine about the impact of cell phone technolgies on global health...Continue Reading, 'Mobile Technology and Health Care, From NIH Director Dr. Francis S. Collins'
- Latinos and Vision Loss
- Depression High for Victims of Cyberbullying
- More Helpful Information for Older Americans
- Children, Males and Blacks at Increased Risk for Food Allergies
- Starting HIV Treatment Early Has Benefits
- Stroke Prevention: Surgery vs. Stent?
- Newsletters & Feeds: nih.gov/Subscriptions.htm
In 1836, the library of the U.S. Army Surgeon General consisted of a small collection of medical books on one shelf. Today, the National Library of Medicine (NLM) is the world's largest biomedical library... Continue Reading, 'National Library of Medicine 175th Anniversary'