Director Dr. Elias Zerhouni is a world-renowned leader in the field of biomedical imaging—a science that uses advanced technologies to capture, store, analyze, and display images of the body... Continue Reading, 'From The NIH Director - Envisioning the Future'
- Kidney Disease and Diabetes: What You Need to Know
- Kidney Disease: Early Detection and Treatment
- "Small Steps, Big Rewards": You Can Prevent type 2 Diabetes
- The Growing Challenge of Diabesity
- The "Biggest Loser" Expounds on the Benefits of Losing Pounds
- American Idol's Randy Jackson
- Teen Diabetes Quiz
A new Consumer Reports project compares prescription drugs on effectiveness, safety, and price. Funded in part by the National Library of Medicine, the Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs program helps...Continue Reading, 'Are You Shopping Smart for Prescription Drugs?'
Perhaps no person has done more to advance the surgical treatment of diseases of the heart and blood vessels than Dr. Michael DeBakey. Over his unparalleled career, he has operated on more than 60,000...Continue Reading, 'Then & Now: Dr. Michael DeBakey "is a magician of the heart…"'
For more information or to contact any of the following NIH institutes, centers,
and offices directly, please call or go online as noted below... Continue Reading 'NIH Quickfinder and NIH MedlinePlus Advisory Group'